Individual differences in personality, age, experience, gender, intellectual ability and cognitive style affect the way an individual copes with stress. Characteristics or attributes about individuals can have an impact on behaviour. We have categorised them under the three headings specifically 1) Looking after your mental health 2) Mild Distress 3) Severe Distress read up to know more.
Here are some quick links that might help
- What are some of the tools to help with self care?
- How do I manage relationships effectively
- How do I cope with isolation during the pandemic
- How do I cope with financial difficulties
- How do I recognize stress and what can I do about it
- How do I deal with exam anxiety
- What are the signs and symptoms of depression
- How can I help someone who is thinking abot suicide
- How do I manage grief in a healthy way